SportsArt E845S Elliptical
This unit breathes fresh air into this style of indoor cardio equipment, finally! In fact, SportsArt elliptical trainers have in many respects become the go-to option for modern mainstream gym-culture exercisers looking for a total-body, low-impact workout.
What they’re after is calorie burning bonanzas without all the muss and fuss, on a machine that’s evolved since the older elliptical models of the late 90’s. The contact heart rate comes standard, of course, and a wireless Polar® HR receiver is built in with multiple language (English, Spanish and French) options included!
- Industry Leader: Keep it in-tight or stretch your legs with a 17” – 29” electronically adjustable stride that conforms to the rider for superior comfort and versatility.
- Vari-Stride: These awesome workout programs change stride length to maintain a target heart rate for greater calorie burn and challenging multiple muscle groups simultaneously.
- MyFlex: We’re talking the ultimate pedal cushioning system that provides a comfortably smooth workout experience in conjunction with the fluid flow of the stride.
- Energy Smart: This feature minimizes energy consumption while the elliptical is idle which not only cuts down on waste, but the energy bill as well. All it takes to run the machine is a 120v dedicated power source, which itself isn’t much.
Level, Time, Distance, Calories, Strides/Min, Total Strides, Stride Length, Human Watts & Actual HR, WT Loss HR as well as Cardio HR
Manual, Random, Interval (x3), Plateau, Vari-Stride (x3), Fit Test, HRC (x3)
- Overall Weight: 132 Kg
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 2020 × 790 × 1730 mm
- Resistance Level: 40 Levels
- Stride Length: 17″ – 29″
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs.