SportsArt S775 Pinnacle Cross-Trainer
You’re basically looking at one of the most profound mech-trainers in the world by far. Never has modern gym-floor cardio equipment offered such variety and incredible diversity. Everything from athletic to absolute fitness newbs can hop on and really challenge their musculature in ways that haven’t been possible until now.
Power. Stability. Body-control. Agility. Stamina and endurance. Strength…the Pinnacle is so far the only cross trainer to successfully combine both linear and lateral motions, adjustable stride width, variable foot position and unique handle positioning for unprecedented workout of infinite variety.
- Now users can simulate all forms of climbing, pulling, pushing, plus have the option to perform short stride intervals in wider positions – ideal for sports conditioning.
- Stride length is user-defined to cater to a gauntlet of different fitness goals and training modalities.
- Two footplate adjustments provides greater comfort long periods of exercise or more aggressive positioning for training at even higher intensities.
Calories/Calories per hour, Distance, Time, Speed, METS, WATTS, Heart Rate (Actual and Target), Steps, Resistance Levels
Manual, Mountain, Plateau, nterval, Cardio, Weight Loss and Custom HRC, Fat Burn, Fit Test
Cordless, self-generating design
- Overall Weight: 370 lbs
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 69” x 43” x 76”
- Resistance Level: 40 levels of resistance
- Stride Length: Up to 27″
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs