The Stairmaster 4400 PT/CL FreeClimber uses the same independent step action and patented pedal geometry as the original StairMaster 4000 PT. It features the same electromagnetic braking system to tightly control your rate of descent. It provides the same wide “sweet spot” that makes Stairmaster machines so effective and enjoyable to use.
- Upright, rail-less configuration encourages an improved exercise posture for the best lower-body workout of any climbing machine.
- Patented, independent pedal geometry ensures safe, biomechanically correct movement.
- Computer console motivates you during your workout with different program options and workout statistics.
- Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout.
- The 4400 PT features our upright, rail-less design being our most space efficient, and yet extremely effective for a wide range of exercise and conditioning needs.
- Space-saving design fits in less than 2’ x 4’ of floor space.
- Electronically controlled brake precisely controls the pedal descent from 26 to 174 steps
- Height: 69 in. (175 cm)
- Length: 41 in. (104 cm)
- Width: 22 in. (56 cm)
- Weight: 126 lbs. (57 kg)
- Voltage: 110v (PT), self generating (CL)