“Remanufactured fitness equipment” is a phrase used to better and more extensively describe the thorough treatment these machines receive. More rudimentary processes, which yield a less impressive finished product, are typically known as “serviced or refurbished fitness equipment.” Here are a few of the steps in the remanufacturing process, simplified:
- The item to be remanufactured is diagnostically tested for any system flaws. This insures that any parts or systems not functioning to the manufacturer’s specifications are labeled for repair or replacement.
- Sandblast and powder coat the frame with new enamel that is baked on.
- Re-build motors, rollers (bearings) and elevation systems. We use an independent motor house which specializes in building and refurbishing electric motors.
- The piece is then reassembled with new parts, belts, decks, and hardware as needed to match new equipment specifications.
- Refinish exterior with paint, new graphics, etc.
- Finally, the piece is diagnostically tested by certified specialists to insure performance. All remanufactured units leave in perfect working order and are waranteed.
Our remanufacturing process is second to none. We have a team of highly trained technicians who insure that every machine has been remanufactured to the highest degree.